Thursday, March 8, 2012

Indy Kids Consignment!

This morning I went to Indy Kids Consignment and got some great deals!!!
here's the link...http://www.indykidssale.com/ there is another one in September!
I spent $52 and came away with:
4 pairs of shoes
2 bows :)
1 dress
1 bathing suit
5 summer outfits for Tynnley
1 fall jacket for Tynnley
2 summer outfits for Warrick
1 dump truck and 4 little hand-held video games for Warrick

Here are my favorites:
possible Easter outfit

I about died when I saw this!

shoes!  The girl shoes are size 1, 2, and 3 ... I had no idea what Tynnley wears since she's never in shoes.  But they were each only $1 so I thought it wasn't a big deal if they weren't the right size.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Brooke! There is one in Milwaukee in a few weeks I'm planning on going to--hopefully I'll get some good deals too!!

    ReplyDelete