Sunday, March 4, 2012

We've Been Ransacked!

When I was in 5th grade, I had a friend who lived a block away and I would frequently walk to her house.  I went to visit her one day and took another friend with me.  We got to her house and the garage door was open and her house was unlocked.  So we decided to enter her house... not sure why we thought this was a good idea.  When we got inside, there were clothes everywhere and almost every drawer was open.  We got our parents who came and we all decided this family must have been ransacked.  Our parents called the police who quickly arrived.  Not long after the police had arrived, the family returned home and were completely humiliated.  Apparently, they weren't ransacked, just completely messy people.

Now whenever I leave our apartment, I try to leave it halfway presentable (although, this hasn't been the case lately). And this story always runs across my mind... that if someone were to come into our apartment today, they may believe we were ransacked.

So, today I am going to tackle this ransacked apartment... and I'm sure it will be clean all of 20 minutes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment