Friday, May 25, 2012

Frugal Friday!

Frugal Friday!


I haven't paid for toothpaste or deodorant in almost 2 years.  Not because I don't use these items, but because I usually can find great deals.  :) 

I frequently find $0.50 off colgate or crest toothpaste coupons in the weekend paper.  The Kroger here doubles coupons up to $1 and frequently has colgate or crest on sale for 10 for 10 making it free!!! 

Whenever I find this deal, I buy as many as I have a coupon for so that I'll have enough to last until another good sale comes around.  The sale is for the smaller toothpaste (4oz) so we go through it faster, but who cares because it's free! 

The same applies to deodorant... occasionally, Kroger will have the smaller deodorants on sale10 for 10 (usually speed stick or dove).  The last time this sale was going on, I had a $0.50 off coupon which Kroger doubled to $1 making it free!  

CVS also has good deals every once in a while where toothpaste or deodorant will be $2.99 with a $2.99 extracare bucks to use at the store, also making it free!  Shop smart, look for deals, and never pay for toothpaste or deodorant again!

No comments:

Post a Comment