Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2012 New Year Resolution Update

Since it's the end of the year, I thought it was a great time to review my New Year's Resolutions for the past year.  

Here were my resolutions for 2012:

Resolution: Read the Bible in a year.
 Update: I didn't do very well with this resoltion.  I started reading on youversion and when the end of November rolled around, I was only in Acts.  So I started a Christmas devotion on youversion that I've enjoyed this month.  

Resolution: Read 24 books this year.
 Update: I have read 22 books!  You can see all the books I've read here.  I think my 2 favorites were Bloom and Angela's Ashes, but I really enjoyed every book that I read this year.

Resolution: Deposit money into the kids savings accounts monthly.
 Update: Failed this one as well, sorry kids... maybe next year.

Resolution: Give 20% to the church.
 Update: success!  This has been my favorite resolution because God has done some pretty amazing faith-things through this one.  I love how any time I fret about money, God ALWAYS provides and reminds me that it's all His anyways.  

I'm in the process of setting some goals for 2013. If you  made resolutions, how did they go?  

No comments:

Post a Comment