Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The first day of preschool... a fun lunch idea!

Warrick started 3-day-a-week preschool today!

He's so stinking cute!!

I had a blast packing his lunch.  Last year, he was in preschool 2 days a week and towards the end of the year I found myself packing a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  After much pinteresting, I found so many healthy real food school lunches.  So I'm going to be much more creative this year.

Here is Warrick's first day of preschool lunch!  Colorful lunches are more appealing to kids... so I broke out as many colors as I could find.  :)  

Included is a slice of nana's zucchini bread, annie's organic crackers and pretzels, apple slices, green pepper and rainbow carrot slices, hummus, and a juice box.

For more information on getting your kids to eat healthy, check out Easy Eater 2 on facebook.  I have found some great ways to get my kids to eat better there.  

What did you pack today?  

No comments:

Post a Comment