Friday, August 30, 2013

Funny Friday post (AKA: pinterest fail)

A friend came over today to take some newborn pictures of Paisley.  She told me that days 6-10 are the best time to take newborn pictures because they sleep constantly, which allows you to put them into some crazy positions.  Before she came over, I fed Paisley to ensure that she would be sleeping during the photo shoot.  But instead, she was awake the whole entire time!  

I'm sure the pictures will turn out great, but I was so bummed that Paisley wasn't sleeping... she constantly sleeps.  So it was hard to position her and she kept moving and trying to escape the cute positions we put her in. 

Anyways, after all the pictures were taken, Paisley decided to take a nap (of course!)  So, I turned to pinterest and found some cute newborn picture positions and got my camera ready.  I mean, how hard could it be, right?  ha!  This was no easy task... as you will soon see.  

I had 3 inspiration pictures that I wanted to mimic.  Here they are:  

Pinterest inspiration:


My picture:


Pinterest inspiration:


My picture:


Pinterest inspiration:


My picture:
Oh... and just in case you ever wandered, If you feed your baby and then lay her on Psalms 139, 
they will spit up in the crease of your Bible :(  

This was my best pinterest effort... do you have any funny pinterest fails?



2 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard I am crying! That is so funny and great, Brooke! I think you're going to cherish those funny sleeping pics forever. .. maybe even more than the cute professional ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny that we both posted about Pinterest "fails" and even called it the same thing! This is SO hilarious. I love it.

    ReplyDelete