Friday, November 16, 2012

Frugal Friday! Free books, DVD's, and CD's!

If you are a book-lover like me, you will appreciate this post.
I have found the best website for free books... yes, you heard me right.


When you sign up, you receive 2 credits as soon as you list 10 books with the club.  You're able to request 2 FREE books from other members of the club right away.  You also receive one credit for each book you send out that is received by another member.  

There are a ton of books to choose from and there is even an area to list a book you want and they will notify you if anyone lists it.  The only cost to you is postage to mail a book.  When you receive a book, the sender pays the postage.  It's a great system!  

I listed 10 books, I would have listed more but I just sold a ton at Half Price Books over the weekend.  If you decide to join, please use my email address as your referral (berobinson6504@hotmail.com)  :)

They also have a sister website that does this with DVD's and CD's.  

I signed up with 10 books on Sunday and have 2 requested mailings, so I mailed 2 books on Tuesday.  I ordered "The Secret" by Beverly Lewis.  I have 3 other book credits, but haven't had time to find more books.  The only down-side so far is that there are soooooo many books that it's hard to choose from.

How does this apply to Christmas?  Well...
I first heard about this site from a woman on pinterest... she had pinned her blog discussing $5 gifts.  She uses cookbooks she orders from the paperback swap website and creates cute cooking baskets for gifts.  Here was the one she posted:

This is a great resource if you have little money for Christmas.  :)

Happy Frugal Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment