Friday, November 2, 2012

Frugal Friday!

Happy Frugal Friday!  Actually, today is about generosity :)  Which is good, since it's totally hip to be generous.

When I was in high school, I learned about Operation Christmas Child, and I've done it every year since.  You don't have to have a lot of money to spend to participate and it's fun to do.

This year is the first year that I've involved Warrick and it's been really fun.  He's helped me shop for a boy his age and has loved picking items out for the box.  I think this is a great way to show children a tangible way to love and do for others.



Warrick will be dropping off his box at his preschool, but Chick-Fil-A has a drop off on November 10th and for each box you drop off you receive a coupon for a free chicken sandwich.

Happy Frugal Friday!  

1 comment:

  1. I love this Brooke! I'll have to try with Abe this year--I think he would love it too!

    ReplyDelete