Friday, July 12, 2013

Frugal Friday!

I can't believe it's friday already... these weeks are going so fast.  Which means Paisley will be here before we know it!!!  6 more weeks unless she comes early, which I'm hoping and praying for :)  

Here are my frugal accomplishments for the week:

1)  Got this watermelon at Meijer for $0.09!!!


2) Got a bunch of celery and 7 bananas for $0.60 at target (via mobile coupon)

3) Today is Cow Appreciation Day at Chic-Fil-A, which means if you dress as a cow, you get a free meal.  Of course, this is one of my favorite days of the year :)



4)  We were paying $25 a month for AT&T internet for the past year.  The promotional 12 month offer is now over and our bill was raised to $47.  I wasn't happy about it, but I knew that we couldn't get internet cheaper than $47... I checked around.  (If you know of something cheaper, let me know!)  So I called to see if they could offer me anything that would be less than $47 a month.  They said they could lessen it by $5 a month making it $42 for the next 12 months.  I know that's not a big difference, but because of a 7 minute phone call, we saved $60 this year :)

5)  I joined a few groups on facebook where you can buy and sell kids clothes and have made $13 this week selling some of Warrick's baby clothes... and I'm making more per item than I did at the garage sale.

What are your frugal accomplishments for the week?  I would LOVE to hear them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment