Monday, July 8, 2013

Meal Planning Monday :)

I went to the grocery store today and this is what I got for around $80... I went over a little.  



Along with this, GreenBEAN delivery comes tomorrow and in it will be:

Apples, Pink Lady
28 oz.Local Potatoes, Red
1 PoundGrapes, Red Flame
1 8 oz.Greens, Salad Mix
Peppers, Green-
Onion, Sweet Yellow
32 oz.Local Squash, Green Zucchini
Peaches, Yellow -
Local Cucumber
Avocados
1 BunchLocal Greens, Kale
3 pcs.Bananas-

Here is what we will be eating for the next 2 weeks:

Breakfasts:  cereal, eggs, toast, fruit

Lunches: pb&j sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches, veggies, and fruit

Dinners:
Whole chicken in the crockpot... this will be 2 meals:  Chicken with veggies and then chicken salad
chicken thighs with penne
quiche
Chicken fajitas friday for Matt's birthday... they are his favorite.  And I'm making this dessert in lieu of a cake, going to attempt to "clean" it up a bit :)
zucchini pizza
2 meals at church
steak on the grill with broccoli, salad, and watermelon
3 meals with just the kids and I... something simple and meatless I'm sure :)
chicken drumsticks with veggies
something with ground beef... any suggestions?  We have 32 lbs of ground beef in the freezer and we're not huge fans of spaghetti or meatloaf.


A few of these were on the menu for the last two weeks, but I didn't make them since Matt was gone in the evening and didn't eat with us.  I usually do something super easy when it's just me and the kids.

What are you having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment