Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Operation Organization!


Today at the Robinson house is Operation Organization!  I have enlisted my 2 favorite helpers to assist, although I'm not sure the word "assist" can do it justice.

As I was oranizing closets throughout the house, I found my magazine page "inspirations" that I saw in Real Simple and Martha Stewart Living magazines.  I've kept these inspiration photos for years with the mindset that I would achieve these organziational skills sometime in my life.  They made me laugh because now that I see it, it seems so unrealistic... for me at least.

here are the magazine pages:
 pantry

 laundry room


Here's the best I've got:

                                                                pantry organized

 



Matt added a second row of shelving so I could better organize Tynnley's closet

 


And finally... our closet.  This was a complete disaster since we moved, so I've worked on getting this organized today.  






I know these closets won't stay this way for long, but I have better things to do with my time... like spending it with these two :)


And I realized... Martha doesn't have kids or a husband so she has time for her pantry to look amazing and have no one touch it.  And I'm not envious of that life.  I'll take my disheveled and disoraganized life over Martha's any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment