Friday, September 14, 2012

Frugal Friday!


This week I have been volunteering at the Indy Kids Consignment sale.  It's been fun meeting new people in my community!  The first shift I worked, I sorted clothes and toys putting them in size and gender order.  The second shift I worked late at night after the first day of the sale to clean up and organize from the busy sale day.  I brought some clothes items to sell and earned $60... and I spent $60 at the sale.  So, I broke even!

For Tynnley, I got an umbrella stroller (I have 2 bulky strollers and was excited to get a small one for only $4!), a winter coat that had never been worn, a pair of pj's, an outfit, 2 pairs of shoes, little people nativity set, 2 sippy cups (yes, I'm that cheap), and a little people castle. 
For Warrick, I got 2 puzzles, a dinosaur that roars, monopoly jr., a spider-man foam floor puzzle, spider-man coloring book and sticker set and 2 pairs of pants.  Some of this is for now and some of this will be for Christmas.  

Here are some pictures of what I got:










If you live in Indy or are in the area, you should check it out.  The last day of the sale is Saturday (open 9a-1p) and everything will be 50% off.  

Happy Frugal Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment