Friday, April 26, 2013

Frugal Friday! Let People Know.

Sometimes if you have a need, big or small, you just need to talk about it.  Let people know.

Just last weekend, I was on a mission to find a cheap toddler bed for Tynnley.  I went to 3 Once Upon a Child's in order to find one.  None of them had one.

I just happened to be talking about it during Saturday night set-up at church.  Someone overheard and said "I have a toddler bed you can have for free.  I will bring it next week to church."

I'm so excited!  We have generous people at our church and I feel blessed.

Don't get me wrong, I have friends on facebook that are ALWAYS looking for free stuff and it's rather annoying.  I'm not saying be like that, but it's ok to share your needs with others.


Oooo... and I got cute clothes for the kids garage sailing this morning!  I spent $4 on it all.  I found boys 5T pants with no holes in the knees, this is unheard of.  Each summer I try to get the kids fall wardrobe.  Last summer I got so many cute name-brand clothing for Warrick that never looked worn and he's the best dressed kid in preschool :)  


Happy Frugal Friday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment