Friday, May 3, 2013

Frugal Friday!

What are your frugal accomplishments this week?

Here are mine:

1) No heat or air was on all week!  yay!

2) I made this for dinner on tuesday night... really good and really frugal :)

3) Went to some garage sales and got everything pictured here for $6


I'm excited about the brown tote... it's very sturdy and I plan to put it in between the front seats of the van.  It will be a great catch-all.  I got Warrick some great sandals that look like they've never been worn.  I got the kids some clothes and I have big plans for the pink crate.  I saw this on pinterest (below) and am going to ask Matt to make it happen.  My poor hubby, I've been asking him to do a lot of projects lately :)  


So cute... Tynnley loves to read, so we're going to attach it to the wall in her bedroom and put books in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment