Thursday, January 10, 2013

Goal-Making Monday!

One of my New Years Resolutions is to make goals every week.  I decided to write them down here so I could keep track of them weekly and have some accountability.  I would love for you to share your weekly goals as well if you make them.  I think it's a good habit to start and I enjoy it!

1) Spiritual Goal:
    Watch BridgeWay's message from Sunday "Get out of debt for good"
     Read Romans 8 everyday
     Pray for the new guests that will arrive at SCC on Sunday
   
 Update:  Success!  I'm excited about this sermon series that BrideWay is doing, so I will be watching every week this month.  You can join me if you want.... watch here 

2) Intellectual Goal:  
    Read at least 50 pages in my latest book.
   
   Update:  I read 271 pages and finished my book!!!  I was excited about my goal of reading 24 books this year, until I read money saving mom's blog and she read 125 books last year!  And she home-school's her 3 children... how is that even possible???  So I figure I can read more than 24 books, but not 125 :)    

3) Health Goal:
    Drink 8 glasses of water per day.
     
 Update:  I failed miserably at this, but there's always next week!

4) Financial Goal:
    Make a January budget. It's the 7th and we haven't done this yet!
   
  Update:  still haven't, but planning to do it tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment