Monday, January 14, 2013

Goal-Making Monday!

1) Spiritual Goal:
    Assist Warrick in memorizing Luke 6:31 "Do to
    others as you would have them do to you."
    Watch BridgeWay's message from Sunday (you 
    can join me here)
    Read Romans 8 everyday
    Read 21 questions from John Wesley for 21 days.
    This was a challenge from my awesome pastor.
    You can join me in reading them here.
     
2) Intellectual Goal:  
    Read at least 50 pages in Not a Fan.  
   
3) Health Goal: 
    Drink 8 glasses of water per day.
     
4) Financial Goal: 
     Deposit birthday money into Warrick's account.  He got a lot of money for his 
     birthday last week and with our help, decided to give 10% to our church, spend 
     50% and put 40% into his savings account.   
  

What are your goals for the week?

3 comments:

  1. My sophomore year of college, my accountability group worked our way through Wesley's 21 questions. I like how it speaks to every part of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I might just have to do some of these things.

    ReplyDelete