Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Remember...


This past saturday, Warrick turned 3 years old!

I remember being pregnant with him, I was so excited. I would spend every night after work in his room folding clothes, organizing diapers, really any excuse just to be near his things. I was completely obsessed.

I remember each Monday night, making Matt read "Your Pregnancy Week by Week." I was in awe of the intricate details God put into His creation.

I remember the first time I looked at him I thought he was perfect, even with the bruised face and smashed nose.

I remember thinking I'm going to live every day loving like Jesus and emulating the Father so that our son will be the greatest man of God of his generation.

I can't wait to remember all the other amazing things God has in store for our little... err, BIG boy! I love you Warrick :)


No comments:

Post a Comment