Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Coming out of the closet

I always try to think of catchy titles to my blog to entice people to read it... and here you are :)

This week I've been organizing!  My kids have small closets, so I'm always trying to make the most of every square inch.  Warrick's closet was a mess, he only had one bar across the top, which made for a lot of things thrown across the closet floor.  It needed some help.  So this week I was determined to fix the issue.  (It's been driving me crazy for a while!)  I love the result, so I wanted to share it with you all since it was simple, frugal, and time-saving!

First, I threw everything out of the closet... this was my favorite part (Warrick's too!)
Then I found this at Lowe's for $37.

I got 3 blue fabric drawers and a small adjustable curtain rod for some more hanging space.

Matt did the hard work of putting it all together and now we have an organized closet that is much more usable!  

Here is the finished product:



This has added so much more usable space in a small closet.  I will probably be doing the same in Tynnley's closet soon.  I think $64 is a small price to pay for an organized closet and a sane mom :)  

  

1 comment: